Media + Press KitPlaces I've been. People I've met. Words I've Spoken.
- Author of a Moment of Christmas: Daily Devotions for Time-strapped Moms
- Author of A Moment of Quiet: 25 Two-Minute Prayers for Moms
- Monthly contributor at (in)courage
- Featured in Craving Connection: 30 Challenges for Real-life Engagement, by the (in)courage community
- Featured in HomeLife Magazine by Lifeway (May 2016, December 2017, October 2018)
- Featured in The Gift of Friendship, edited by Dawn Camp
- Featured in Busy Day Slow Cooking, by Gooseberry Patch
- Author of 31 Days to a Less-Stress Holiday Season
- Featured in the 2018 Anchored Press Planner
- Featured in A Moment to Breathe: 365 Devotions to Meet You in Your Everyday Mess, by the (in)courage community
- Featured in With Love, Mom: Stories About the Remarkable Bond Between Mother and Daughter, edited by Dawn Camp
- Author of Pumpkin Spice for Your Soul: 25 Devotions for Autumn
- Featured in the (in)courage Devotional Bible
- Co-editor & featured in Take Heart: 100 Devotions to Seeing God When Life’s Not Okay, from (in)courage
- Featured in the DaySpring quarterly magazine
- Gooseberry Patch
- Revell Publishing
- Women of Faith
- Love Letters Jewelry
- Fox Films
- Thomas Nelson
- Tommy Nelson
- Kemps Ice Cream
- …and more.
- BlogHer 2010, 2012 (registration volunteer)
- Minnesota Bloggers Conference 2010, 2012 (registration manager)
- Upper Midwest Social Media Conference 2011 (speaker)
- Relevant 2011 (sponsored attendance; registration volunteer)
- Allume 2012, 2013, 2014 (delegate from conference sponsor)
- Declare Conference 2013 (delegate from conference sponsor), 2015
- BloggyBootCamp Minneapolis 2013
- inRL co-host 2012, 2013, 2014
- IF:Gathering 2015
- (in) real life FRIENDED 2017
Contact Anna for current site stats.
–This policy is valid from July 2010 til present–
This blog is a personal blog written and edited solely by Anna Rendell. This blog will and does accept and keep free products, services, travel and event tickets, sponsorships, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. The blogger believes in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. While compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on this blog, the blogger will always give her honest opinion, findings or beliefs regarding those products or services. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely that of the blog owner. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you have questions about this blog or its PR policy, please email the author.