Anna is currently on a speaking hiatus, and hopes to be available in the future to speak to your group. Thank you.
As a long-time author, work-from-home mom, MOPS group leader, and successful parenting blogger, Anna E. Rendell has been a sought-after speaker and encourager of moms. With her extensive experience and discussion-based approach, she has encouraged countless women with her words for nearly ten years.
Anna brings a comfortable, relatable style and approach to each group she speaks with, often building discussion questions right into her talk.
She believes in the power of telling stories, and does so herself with tenderness, humor and grace.
Anna is currently on a hiatus from speaking, and hopes to be available in the future to speak to your group.
- Woodbury Lutheran MOPS, 2018
- Andover MOPS, 2018
- Richfield United Methodist Church Parenting Group, 2018
- Afton area MOPS, 2018
- Moms Life at Grace Church in Eden Prairie, 2018
- St. John’s Kasson Women’s Ministry Gathering, 2018
- Lake City MOPS, 2018
- Westwood Church MOPS in Chanhassen, 2018
- Mankato Authorfest (keynote & workshop), 2019
- Dakota County Library Authors Fair, 2019
Anna’s Favorite Topics: