Schedule Anna to speak to your group or at your event
As a long-time author, digital & social media manager, MOPS group leader, and successful parenting blogger, Anna Rendell is a sought-after speaker and encourager of moms. With her extensive experience and discussion-based approach, she has encouraged countless women with her words for more than six years.
Anna brings a comfortable, relatable style and approach to each group she speaks with, often building discussion questions right into her talk.
She believes in the power of telling stories, and does so herself with tenderness, humor and grace.
- Woodbury Lutheran MOPS, 2018
- Andover MOPS, 2018
- Richfield United Methodist Church Parenting Group, 2018
- Afton area MOPS, 2018
- Moms Life at Grace Church in Eden Prairie, 2018
- St. John’s Kasson Women’s Ministry Gathering, 2018
- Lake City MOPS, 2018
- Westwood Church MOPS in Chanhassen, 2018
- Pellicci Ace Hardware Flea Market, 2019
- Mankato Authorfest (keynote and workshop), 2019
- Dakota County Library Authors Fair, 2019
- Grace Lutheran Church Holiday Boutique, 2019