Schedule Anna to speak to your group or at your event
As a long-time author, digital & social media manager, MOPS group leader, and successful parenting blogger, Anna Rendell is a sought-after speaker and encourager of moms. With her extensive experience and discussion-based approach, she has encouraged countless women with her words.
Anna brings a comfortable, relatable style and approach to each group she speaks with, often building discussion questions right into her talk.
She believes in the power of telling stories, and does so herself with tenderness, humor and grace.
- New Brighton MOPS, 2015
- Prince of Peace MOPS/momsNEXT Burnsville, 2016
- Forest Lake MOPS, 2016
- Normandale Lutheran Church Parenting Forum, Edina, 2016
- Park River Bible Camp’s Women’s Retreat Keynote. Park River, ND 2016
- Prince of Peace Wednesday MOPS Burnsville, 2016
- Lino Lakes MOPS, 2017
- Womens Ministry Gathering Keynote, St. John’s Lutheran Church in Salisbury NC, 2017
- ISD 196 Early Childhood Family Education Parents Night Out, 2017
- Living Hope Bloomington MOPS, 2017
- Chapel Hill Baptist Parenting Group, 2017
- Forest Lake MOPS, 2017
- Prince of Peace MOPS/momsNEXT Burnsville, 2017
- Woodbury Lutheran MOPS, 2018
- Andover MOPS, 2018
- Richfield United Methodist Church Parenting Group, 2018
- Afton MOPS, 2018
- Moms Life at Grace Church in Eden Prairie, 2018
- St. John’s Kasson Women’s Ministry Gathering, 2018
- Lake City MOPS, 2018
- Westwood Church MOPS in Chanhassen, 2018
Events & Speaking Calendar
- September 21: Pellicci Ace Hardware Flea Market
- October 10: Mankato Authorfest
- November 2: Dakota County Library Local Authors Fair
- November 9: Grace Lutheran Church Holiday Boutique
- March 12: Ridgewood MOPS in Minnetonka, MN
- . . . your event could be here! Contact Anna today.